How To Develop Static Analysis Using OPAL
Articles and Presentations
In the following, you'll find links to smaller and longer articles and presentations related to the static analysis of code using OPAL or on specific algorithms implemented in OPAL.
Call Graph Construction for Java Libraries FSE '16
Michael Reif, Michael Eichberg, Ben Hermann, Johannes Lerch and Mira Mezini
Reactive Async: expressive deterministic concurrency Scala '16
Philipp Haller, Simon Geries, Michael Eichberg, Guido Salvaneschi
- The Devil is in the Detail (JUG Mannheim 2015)
- Getting to know you. . .
Towards a Capability Model for Java FSE '15, 10th Joint Meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering
Ben Hermann, Michael Reif, Michael Eichberg and Mira Mezini
- Hidden Truths in Dead Software Paths - A Journey with Scalable, Lightweight Abstract Interpretation FSE '15, 10th Joint Meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering
Michael Eichberg, Ben Hermann, Mira Mezini and Leonid Glanz
- Your JDK8 (Entwicklertag 2015)
- A software product line for static analyses: the OPAL framework
SOAP '14, Proceedings of the 3rd ACM SIGPLAN International Workshop on the State of the Art in Java Program Analysis
Michael Eichberg and Ben Hermann
- Visualization of the complexity of Orcale JDK 1.8.0 for Mac.